Yangzhou Kaihong Power Technology Co., Ltd. (Yangzhou Headquarters)
Sales phone: 0514-87979963
Sales Straight 1: 13773587351
Sales line 2: 18932373905
Sales line 3: 15190420406
Company Fax: 0514-87580922
Sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company address: Xi'an Jiaotong University Pioneer Park, East Wuzhou Road, Yangzhou
The high-power switching power supply is used to switch on and off at high speed by controlling the switching tube through a circuit. The direct current is converted into high-frequency alternating current and provided to the transformer for transformation, thereby generating the required one or more sets of voltages.
The high-power switching power supply is a high-speed on-off switching power supply that is switched on and off by controlling the switching tube through a circuit. The direct current is converted into high-frequency alternating current, which is supplied to the transformer to transform the voltage, thereby generating the required one or more sets of voltage! The reason for the conversion into high-frequency AC is that the efficiency of high-frequency AC in the transformer transformer circuit is much higher than 50Hz. So the switching transformer can be made very small and not very hot when working! The cost is very low. It doesn't make sense to not change 50Hz into a high frequency switching power supply.
Switching power supplies can be broadly divided into two types: isolated and non-isolated. Switching transformers must be isolated, but not necessarily non-isolated.
1. AC power input is rectified and filtered into DC;
2. Control the switching tube by high frequency PWM (pulse width modulation) signal, and add that DC to the switching transformer primary;
3. The switching transformer secondary induces high-frequency voltage and supplies it to the load through rectification filtering;
4. The output part feeds back to the control circuit through a certain circuit to control the PWM duty cycle to achieve the purpose of stable output.
5. When AC power is input, it usually passes through something like heirosphere to filter out the interference on the power grid, and also filter out the interference from the power supply to the power grid;
6. When the power is the same, the higher the switching frequency, the smaller the size of the switching transformer, but the higher the requirements for the switching tube;
7. The secondary of the switching transformer can have multiple windings or one winding with multiple taps to get the desired output;
8. Generally, some protection circuits should also be added, such as no-load, short-circuit protection, otherwise, the switching power supply may be burned.
High Power Switching Power Supply Brand | Price | Wholesale | Customized | Custom | Manufacturer | Zhejiang | Beijing | Guangdong | Jiangsu | Sichuan | Shanghai | Shandong | Tianjin High Power Switching Power Supply